US Admin Office Hours - 4/25/19

• 22 April 2019
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +2
This thread is for our regularly scheduled Admin Office Hours session for Thursday April 25, 2019. Submit your questions to this thread and we'll address them during our session at 11am PST / 12pm MST / 1pm CST / 2pm EST.

There is no need to register for the sessions anymore. If you have a question, please post below or join the meeting. I will go in order of posts below or joining the session. Thanks!

Conference Details

https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/493151677

You can also dial in using your phone.

United States: +1 (872) 240-3412

Access Code: 493-151-677

8 replies

Badge
I'm tying to merge 3 queries together in programs. I'm having trouble with the the merges brining in the right data

Badge
Is there a way in rules engine to transfer/migrate existing CTAs and survey data from a SFDC parent account to a SFDC child account?

Userlevel 3
Badge +1
How can we change an exclusion file once a JO program is active? I see that I can delete the exclusion file but I also see that I cannot load a new one, in an active program.

Userlevel 3
Badge +1
Is it possible to send a survey 2.0 to a list of sf.com contacts that are not customers so their account is not in GS? Would it be possible to add those contacts to the Person and Company Person object since those are needed to send the 2.0 survey?

I'm asking becasue we want to send win/loss surveys. Wins, of course will become accounts in GS, but losses, will not.

What are my options for those losses surveys. Thanks!

Userlevel 6
Badge +2
Query Builder/Programs: Is it possible to cycle through contacts, as in if the first idenfitied contact fails, send to the next one that meets the criteria?

For example, if you want to target Program Manager type at an account but only want to send an email to 1 PM, even if the account has mutliple. But if you send to that single PM and it bounces, you want to send to a different PM the next day.

I'm thinking using Account ID as uniqueness criteria instead of email, and then saying someone with the same uniqueness criteria can enter after a bounce. Would that work?

I have some general Zendesk integration questions if there's time today, such as what pitfalls to look out for connecting to an instance of zendesk associated with another org, or if this is possible without breaking things.

Badge
Hi Spencer,

Due to scheduling conflict I won't be able to attend today's session. I hope the question can be addressed in the thread for me to review at a later time.

Thanks in advance,

Jasmine

Userlevel 7
Badge +2
Hi @jaw - Unfortunately not. This is something our techops team could potentially be able to help out with though. You'll want to start by getting in touch with support@gainsight.com and let them know what data you're trying to migrate and from what parent account to which child account. Thanks.