Support multi-currency in NXT

Related products: None

I am working with a customer in the UK and they need to be able to see currency values in both the euro and the british pound. Right now only one currency is supported. Additionally the currency fields on the My Customers dashboard do not reflect the settings in the Company Application Settings.

Hi Karen

Can I know where the currency data is to be viewed? Will they be working on Reports with currency data or just in the C360 page?

We are currently working on Multi-currency support in Gainsight and it would be released by January next year.

Thank you for your feedback

Preethi

Hello Everyone!

Super Exciting News!!! Gainsight now supports Multi-Currency feature for new NXT customers. New NXT customers who onboard Gainsight NXT after the V6.10 Release, can enable the Multi-Currency feature to support multiple currencies across Gainsight. When Admins enable the Multi-Currency feature, various related changes are visible across Gainsight functionalities.

For existing customers who are using single-currency support, we're developing a migration framework to upgrade you to Multi-Currency. We will upgrade customers in batches over the next few months. If you have any questions, please contact your Gainsight Client Outcomes Manager (COM).

Happy Posting.