Question

E-Mail to Timeline: Delete drafts with Rules Engine

• 28 March 2019
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge
Good Afternoon-

I had a request from our CCO regarding E-Mail to timeline Drafts:

Is it possible to write a rule to automatically delete timeline Drafts created by E-Mail to Timeline after a specific amount of time (30/60/90 days)? We want to avoid issues similar to what we have with tasks automatically created by Marketo in Salesforce when we don't have an e-mail address for a contact we're e-mailing/an e-mail bounces, etc.

Thanks!

-Jim

3 replies

Badge +3
Solid question/ potential feature request! We've been a little slower to roll the feature out to all of our CSMs, just trying to be thoughtful in our approach and this is definetly something that I can see creating a lot of noise if not managed closely by CSMs.

Userlevel 7
Badge +1
Hi James,

Thanks for bringing up this use-case, this is not in our road-map for now. Before redirecting this to our product team, let us see how does other customers need this functionality. Gathering the inputs from other customers for better results!

@All, please hit like or post your comments to increase the priority on road-map.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5
Hi James,

I realize your use case is different, but I wanted to let you know we're making an end user improvement so users can delete multiple drafts at once. They won't have to click into each draft individually to delete them now. The enhancement is planned for a patch on June 3.