EVOLVE with Gainsight - January 18, 2023

Badge +2

For those joining EVOLVE with Gainsight, our Product Launch Series event, happening on January 18th, 2023, this page will be the go-to place for any comments or questions.

Our product team will monitor this thread and reply to every question you have.

We’ll also share the post-event survey once the event concludes to continue to improve our product launch events.

10 replies

Badge +3

Thanks @AishaKothawala !

Userlevel 1
Badge

So when do all the great things we saw in the presentation go live on the PX side?

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

@skalle, @Chandu can answer that 

Badge

Hey @brian.atkins , They all go live this Feb 6th release. Glad you liked what you saw. As you play with the Dashboards/Widgets, please do share your insights on this. We are already looking to see what more intelligence and newer widgets can be added.

I dont know if you saw our newer Action framework updates to Custom buttons in Engagements. Again would love to see use cases that you plan to use these for Personalized user journeys, handy quick links to KC articles etc.

Regards

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

The Evolve recording is now available here

https://info.gainsight.com/evolve-with-gainsight-webinar.html

Hello, I am trying to access the new template formatting. Can someone please guide me to the correct spot to view the new Email Template builder features within Journey Orchestrator?

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Hello, I am trying to access the new template formatting. Can someone please guide me to the correct spot to view the new Email Template builder features within Journey Orchestrator?

@Sania Ahmed could you guide here?

Badge

@Sania Ahmed could you guide here?

Hi @dkulshrestha  , request you to please look into this. Thank you! 

Hi @KaleighShields , Email Template Revamp is a BETA feature. If you want to access it, please send an email to caberchy@gainsight.com / shsaxena@gainsight.com

FYI: @samarth , @neelam_mukherjee 

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Nucleus Spaces VCAM happening tonight … if you recall the Evolve excitement!