US Admin Office Hours (Thursday session) - 06/01/23 - 11am PT / 12pm MT / 1pm CT / 2pm ET - Pre-session Thread

• 1 June 2023
  • 9 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

Hello everyone!

This thread is for today’s Thursday Admin Office Hours session on Thursday, June 1, 2023 at 11am PT / 12pm MT / 1pm CT / 2pm ET.

Please submit your questions below as replies to this post in advance if you can, and we'll address them during the session (or if there’s a quick answer available, we’ll post as replies to the questions).

There is no need to register for these sessions - you can join at any time. Once the session is underway, I will go in order of questions posted below first, then field questions from anybody else who has joined as well. Look forward to talking with you!

Conference Details (Zoom):

Thursday, June 1, 2023 at 11am PT / 12pm MT / 1pm CT / 2pm ET

Join Zoom Meeting

https://gainsight.zoom.us/j/98240490183?pwd=NUsxRUplVjFOdDRKQ1BJV0NSMTJXQT09

Meeting ID: 982 4049 0183

Passcode: 966630

For dial-in info by your location, find your local number: 

https://gainsight.zoom.us/u/adeoYGd3BA

9 replies

Hi Scott, I have a question on a record that’s failing in a couple of rules. Thank you! 

Userlevel 3
Badge +2

We are transitioning from S3 to APIs for data loads and data exports.  Is there a way to have API limitations increased, if needed?

Continuation of conversation which began during the May 25, 2023 office hours.

“I would like to review my assumption concerning an open support case, # 256985. Essentially, should I always expect that ALL accounts in the Company object are represented in the current snapshot in the “Account Scorecard History” object? In both my Production and Sandbox instances, we had a sharp drop of accounts in that object starting in late January, but the # of accounts in Company object has not lowered, in fact it has increased a bit since then.

At last count, we have 3,205 accounts in Company object, but only 720 accounts being tracked in the latest snapshot in “Account Scorecard History”.

Support is saying that Company records with NA score would not be tracked, but that doesn’t match with my understanding of how this object is supposed to work.”

Need help with a JO-triggered email that has an embedded report. It’s the interaction between the email recipient and the filter on the embedded report that I need the help.

More detail on my post above regarding embedded reports in a JO email body:

• When specifying the report filters criteria, I am not able to change any of the “AND” conditions to “OR” conditions
  • Is it possible to brand/format the embedded report table? For example, change the background color of the table headers, etc.
  • How to add a hyperlink to take the email recipient directly to each of the accounts (the embedded report is a list of accounts) in C360
  • How to exclude report columns from the final display in the embedded email content

Userlevel 4
Badge +3

Hello Scott!

I was looking at sending survey responses (not the response page url) via email to non-gainsight users. What are the best practices around this?

Best,

Ben Wanless

Badge

Hey Scott - I have a question about auto filling product picklist values as they grow.

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

Hey Scott, Is there any way in Gainsight CS to identify the mapped Template for any Success Plan?

Userlevel 3
Badge +2

Hey @sdrostgainsightcom.  Were you able to locate any details around API limits and expansion abilities?