US Admin Office Hours (Tuesday session) - 04/20/21 - 1 pm PT / 2pm MT / 3pm CT / 4pm ET - Pre-session Thread

• 19 April 2021
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

This thread is for our upcoming Tuesday Admin Office Hours session today (Tuesday, April 20, 2021 at 1pm PT / 2pm MT / 3pm CT / 4pm ET).

Please submit your questions below as replies to this post in advance if you can, and we'll address them during the session (or if there’s a quick answer available, we’ll post as replies to the questions).

There is no need to register for these sessions - you can join at any time. Once the session is underway, I will go in order of questions posted below first, then field questions from anybody else who has joined as well. Look forward to talking with you!

Conference Details (Zoom):

Tuesday, April 20, 2021 at 1pm PT / 2pm MT / 3pm CT / 4pm ET

Join Zoom Meeting:

https://gainsight.zoom.us/j/93972497920?pwd=SGJPOFNzNUxCNVZYcHJrWnRjM2FoUT09

Meeting ID: 939 7249 7920

Password: F7msaSQ3

For dial-in info by your location, find your local number:

https://gainsight.zoom.us/u/acvxgAlEJZ

8 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

Hi Spencer, looking to see if there is a work around for starting a program model with a conditional wait. Currently, it is not an available option after participant list. 

Use case: Sent Email X to folks above current score threshold, email Y to folks below current score threshold.

Thanks.

Badge +1

Hi Spencer - I am reporting on the AO Email object but when I add fields from the Relationship lookup object, they’re all blank. I think I’m missing a mapping step somewhere but not sure where so hoping you can point me in the right direction! The journey I’m looking to report on is set up at the relationship level and GSID is mapped.

Badge +1

Hi @spencer_engel I need some help building a datasource in Data Designer that will show company details for customers with a Risk CTA and include the most recent CTA Timeline activity (with the title/link to the activity). I’m also hoping to include the most recent update to a health measure in the datasource. This end goal is to build a report for a Risk CTA dashboard, similar to the kind I believe GS uses. 

Badge +1

Hi Spencer - I figured out my issue so you can skip me!

Hi, I have a rule to fetch AO Emails but it is not pulling data because the Context display field mapping section is not configured. Would you please walk me through on the mapping? Thanks!

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

@spencer_engel Will there be a TH or F session this week? Thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Yes, @sdrostgainsightcom will be posting that thread shortly. Plan on tomorrow at 1 p.m. CT

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

Thread is now posted for you @jochle!

Thursday April 22 Ofc Hrs Thread