Solved

Co-Pilot: Which GS objects hold Co-Pilot data?

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Looking to identify which GS objects hold Powerlist, Template, Outreach data.   We have a sandbox that when originally created did not get any Co-Pilot data pulled over.  Doing a refresh and I want to make sure we get Co-Pilot data in there.
icon

Best answer by manu_mittal 20 May 2016, 11:03

View original

5 replies

Badge
Hi Jeff,

All the Outreach data is stored in the "Email Logs" object.  I don't think that Powerlist data is stored anywhere, but you might be able to store results of a Powerlist execution on a custom MDA object.

Not sure what data you could capture from Templates though.

Hope that helps.

Scott
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hey Scott - sorry I am not talking about results data. I am talking about the actual content of the Powerlist criteria, Template layouts and Outreach criteria/scheduling. Hoping we can avoid creating all these from scratch in sandbox just by copying them from one environment to another.
Userlevel 6
Badge +1
Hi Jeff,

I believe all this data sits in MDA, and is not exposed directly like email logs are.
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Thanks Manu.  Is it possible to copy un-exposed data from MDA in one environment to another?  
Userlevel 6
Badge +1
That's a known pain-point, Jeff. We are currently exploring using our Vault tech to help migrate such assets between environments. We'll know more about the exact solution and timelines soon.