Solved

Co-Pilot: Which GS objects hold Co-Pilot data?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Looking to identify which GS objects hold Powerlist, Template, Outreach data.   We have a sandbox that when originally created did not get any Co-Pilot data pulled over.  Doing a refresh and I want to make sure we get Co-Pilot data in there.
icon

Best answer by manu_mittal 20 May 2016, 11:03

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +2
That's a known pain-point, Jeff. We are currently exploring using our Vault tech to help migrate such assets between environments. We'll know more about the exact solution and timelines soon.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Thanks Manu.  Is it possible to copy un-exposed data from MDA in one environment to another?  
Userlevel 6
Badge +2
Hi Jeff,

I believe all this data sits in MDA, and is not exposed directly like email logs are.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hey Scott - sorry I am not talking about results data. I am talking about the actual content of the Powerlist criteria, Template layouts and Outreach criteria/scheduling. Hoping we can avoid creating all these from scratch in sandbox just by copying them from one environment to another.
Badge
Hi Jeff,

All the Outreach data is stored in the "Email Logs" object.  I don't think that Powerlist data is stored anywhere, but you might be able to store results of a Powerlist execution on a custom MDA object.

Not sure what data you could capture from Templates though.

Hope that helps.

Scott