US Admin Office Hours (Tuesday session) - 04/05/22 - 1 pm PT / 2pm MT / 3pm CT / 4pm ET - Pre-session Thread

• 4 April 2022
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hello everyone and happy April!

This thread is for our upcoming Tuesday Admin Office Hours session on Tuesday, April 5, 2022 at 1pm PT / 2pm MT / 3pm CT / 4pm ET.

Please submit your questions below as replies to this post in advance if you can, and we'll address them during the session (or if there’s a quick answer available, we’ll post as replies to the questions).

There is no need to register for these sessions - you can join at any time. Once the session is underway, I will go in order of questions posted below first, then field questions from anybody else who has joined as well. Look forward to talking with you!

Conference Details (Zoom):

Tuesday, April 5, 2022 at 1pm PT / 2pm MT / 3pm CT / 4pm ET

Join Zoom Meeting:

https://gainsight.zoom.us/j/95579728548?pwd=UGRNbnlmK2MrMFJDV3BNRzlTeERwQT09

Meeting ID: 955 7972 8548

Password: 457364

For dial-in info by your location, find your local number:

https://gainsight.zoom.us/u/a3hcfBNC2

7 replies

Badge +1

Hi, Scott. I’m having trouble rolling daily data up into a weekly figure using Data Designer and need some help. Thanks!

Badge

Hi Scott, 

Wanted to discuss abut the best way to report on NPS average score and response rate, can we have both graphs on the same report?

Hi Scott,

I have a quick JO question. I won’t be able to dial in until around the half. 

Colleen

Badge

Hi Scott,

Two questions:

1. Would you be able to show me how to create a quick Scorecard fact report
  1. Could you provide a high level explanation on how to create a CTA/Playbook for a specific measure we just created?

Context: We are JUST starting our Gainsight journey and are in the beginning stages of rolling things out 

Thank you!

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi Scott, We want to do a formula field to count the target metric based on the number of companies in a cohort. i.e. 90% of companies should have an EBR in a rolling 365 days. How would we do this? Tried Case expression but am running into issues.

Badge +1

Hi Scott. I won’t be able to make it today after all. I’ll catch you next time. Thanks!

Badge +2

Hi Scott, i was wondering if there is any specific training that would help for mass email blasts? Currently right now we create a journey orchestor program and sends the survey to a few contacts. But we aren’t getting as many responses as we like (i think a lot of it is because the email is going to junk mail) and sometimes they ask me to re send to specific people and I’m having issues doing that.