Solved

Co-Pilot Outreach Scheduling Delays

• 1 April 2016
  • 5 replies

Badge +1
I'm in the process of scheduling multiple outreaches to coincide with various events we present each month and I've discovered a few unnecessary time sucks as a result of the tool set up that might be prevented.

Upon hitting save, the screen always reverts back to the current month. This might not seem like a big deal, but it takes 11-13 seconds to move forward to each month. Since I'm scheduling the outreaches for 12 months, this process takes a long time. It would be more efficient for the screen to remain on the month I'm currently scheduling for.

Even though I selected to view "Related Schedules" only in the calendar, the screen always reverts back to showing "all schedules" each time I save a scheduled outreach. Yet, the filter still shows that I selected "Related Schedules."

When using my mouse to roll over outreach names in the calendar view, the full name doesn't pop up. I have to click into that outreach name in order to know which one it is, which moves me out of the calendar page. 
icon

Best answer by sundar 6 April 2016, 08:47

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 5
Thanks for this feedback. 

I can see how painful it can become when you are power user vs doing it one-time. We marked this with our backlog. Will address this in subsequent release.
Badge +1
Thanks, Sundar!
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Sundar - any update on this?  It is so painful for our marketing team.
Badge +1
Hi - This is a HUGE sore spot for our marketing team. Can we please have an update on on ETA?
Adding my vote to this as well. Some sort of organizational (folder) structure would also be handy.