New Reports 2.0 Repository - Change Default Search Object

Related products: CS Reports & Dashboards

The new report repository is nice but the fact that "Last Modified By" is the default search object is inconvenient. Most of the time, I search by "Report Name" so every time I go into the repository, I have to change from Last Modified By to Report Name. It would be nice if the system kept the last object type for future sessions to save time. Or give the option to set the default somewhere else.
I had specifically requested having a "recently used" category because often times when creating or updating reports you go back to the same report multiple times and it's a pain to have to search for it every time https://community.gainsight.com/gainsight/topics/reports-2-0-add-recent-category-under-repository

I think if the filter options on the Repository page were made sticky, so that each user can select his or her own preference for how they want to filter, that would preferable than having one default view.
Personally I dont like the new Repository at all. Just my 2cents
Thanks for the comments Brian - can you share more about what you don't like?  We were trying to improve usability for the typical user with this release but always are open to input on how to do it better.
I can add to this that - similar to Co-Pilot - the "tile" approach is clunky and inefficient. I would rather see my reports in a list format with which I can control the sort order.
Completely agree. It's not helpful to default by 'last modified by'. I always switch to 'report name'. Please change it!
I agree, 99% of the time I am looking by report name and since I am the only one in my company creating and maintaining the reports, it's not useful to have Last Modified By as a default field.
Thanks everyone for your feedback. We will investigate the possible options here and will get back with a move forward plan on this.

Thanks!
Thanks for your feedback. For May release, we will be changing default search to "Report Name". 

We also plan to change the behavior so that when you click on report builder tab, it takes you to this screen vs. create report page. The belief here is that viewing/editing reports more common than creating from scratch. Appreciate your feedback. Another question, would it make sense to keep the dropdown from 'create report page' as an alternative to going to landing page?

Jeff appreciate your feedback on the UI. We'll look to streamline / add sort