Solved

Co-Pilot Outreach Scheduling Delays

• 1 April 2016
  • 5 replies

Badge +1
I'm in the process of scheduling multiple outreaches to coincide with various events we present each month and I've discovered a few unnecessary time sucks as a result of the tool set up that might be prevented.

Upon hitting save, the screen always reverts back to the current month. This might not seem like a big deal, but it takes 11-13 seconds to move forward to each month. Since I'm scheduling the outreaches for 12 months, this process takes a long time. It would be more efficient for the screen to remain on the month I'm currently scheduling for.

Even though I selected to view "Related Schedules" only in the calendar, the screen always reverts back to showing "all schedules" each time I save a scheduled outreach. Yet, the filter still shows that I selected "Related Schedules."

When using my mouse to roll over outreach names in the calendar view, the full name doesn't pop up. I have to click into that outreach name in order to know which one it is, which moves me out of the calendar page. 
icon

Best answer by sundar 6 April 2016, 08:47

View original

5 replies

Adding my vote to this as well. Some sort of organizational (folder) structure would also be handy.
Badge +1
Hi - This is a HUGE sore spot for our marketing team. Can we please have an update on on ETA?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Sundar - any update on this?  It is so painful for our marketing team.
Badge +1
Thanks, Sundar!
Userlevel 5
Thanks for this feedback. 

I can see how painful it can become when you are power user vs doing it one-time. We marked this with our backlog. Will address this in subsequent release.