Solved

How to configure Copilot Email Service

• 22 March 2016
  • 8 replies

Badge
Hi.

As we want to send surveys triggered on a list created dynamically, we tried to configure a survey to be sent by Copilot Email Service. However this option is blocked, as you can see bellow:

https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/?ui=2&ik=0b0d5852f4&view=fimg&th=1539eed76d8ed047&attid=0.1&disp=emb&realattid=ii_im3kivbs0_1539ee9c6adb2e31&attbid=ANGjdJ-r7m-653_En0dyPR4rF0m3CReDADzeQDRc5XM4SF23JZAruMkjp9JboL-cIGi943KmBcMVMqxsDt6sgHUdJeDEKJQCK3ZaUVpLSeyAgA6PPO-uJwSLOZ29A2k&sz=w908-h410&ats=1458667245762&rm=1539eed76d8ed047&zw&atsh=1

How can we solve this?
icon

Best answer by heather_hansen 22 March 2016, 18:27

View original

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10
Hi Laryssa,

I can't see the image, but we had the same issue today. Support directed me to go to Administration --> Integrations, and then, click on "Gainsight Email Services" and click on Enable. That made me able to choose Copilot in the Survey tab.

Badge
Thank you for your help. But it was already selected:

Is there another action I can do?
Userlevel 6
Badge +1
Hi Laryssa, 

Could you please repost the missing image? Would help to see what error you are getting exactly.

Thanks,

Manu
Userlevel 5
Badge +5
Laryssa,

I am willing to bet you are not able to change this because you already sent this survey out to someone...maybe as a test? After sending a survey you are not able to change the email service. 

Can you try duplicating the survey and leaving "Host Settings" turned off when selecting what to keep in the duplicated survey. You should then be able to change this setting on the new survey.

Thanks,

Alex
Badge
Alex,  that was the problem, I have already sent that survey. I duplicated and now it's workings. Thank you!
Badge
Manu, thank you for helping, but now I know the problem: I needed to duplicate the survey, as I have already sent it once. Thanks
Badge
Problem solved. Thanks!
Badge
Does anybody know how to configure the "Reply To" for Survey Outreaches?