Be able to embed an NPS question into a JO Email Template

• 11 December 2015
  • 35 replies

Show first post

35 replies

This is still on the cards. Unfortunately based on some of the other work (such as semi-automation) email, this is a risk for August release I will update as I find out more. Thanks
Gaurav-- is this still planned ETA for July/ Aug?  Had another customer asking about this as well!  Thanks! 
Badge
Thanks for the update Gaurav!
Hi Brittany, this is on short term roadmap and fully spec'd out. We plan to start working on this post the May release. ETA July/Aug timeframe.
Badge
Sundar,

Any updates on this?
Userlevel 5
That makes sense. 

Thanks for your input, will keep you posted on the updates here
Badge
Sundar,

These questions are definitely important!

1) Short Answer: No. Long Answer: The Survey Analytics tab is much more robust than the Copilot one since Copilot only really reports on the distribution analytics while surveys includes response analytics question by question. However, since the only question in this survey would be an NPS question, these analytics are essentially available in the NPS tab as well. So as long as NPS is still connected, Survey Analytics may not be necessary, but I assume Surveys and NPS tabs are not mutually exclusive.

2) Not necessarily. Currently, when I look at my Survey outreach analytics I flip back and forth between the Copilot and Surveys. I use Copilot to focus on distribution analytics and Surveys to focus on response analytics. So if I had to continue doing the same that wouldn't be a problem.

3) You are correct! CTA's would definitely still be important!

Would it be possible to do something similar to the Add Survey Button in the Copilot Email Template (ie choose NPS Survey Q1), and then in the pop up, choose a subcategory that allows you to embed a question in the button (ie. Embed Question #1)? Or in a reverse way have an Add Survey Question Button and then in that pop up select the survey you want to pull from and the question # you want to embed?  This way it would still be connected to the Survey, the Survey Analytics and the CTA's.

That may sound simple to me, but could be very complex on your end so just throwing it out there.
Userlevel 5
Brittany, Few questions around this

1. Will you be satisfied with the reports that are available in Copilot as of now (or) would you like to see the reports that you see right now in Survey Analytics?
  2. Continuation to the above, I assume that would want to see the survey analytics report directly in Copilot screen right?
  3. Creating CTA's out of the NPS surveys would also be important I assume !!
Thanks for bringing this up. This feature is under consideration but your input will add a lot of value especially at this stage of planning. 
Badge
Let me know what they say. Would love for this to take effect asap as we build out our quarterly NPS surveys/outreaches for 2016.
Badge
Brittany, that is definitely a great idea. I'll defer to Product to verify, but I think we may have that under consideration for the roadmap, at some point.