The Wait is Over! Every Pulse Session is Now Available!
With 3 keynotes, 79 sessions, and 9 tracks running simultaneously, there was no way to consume everything at Pulse last week. Now you can unlock hours of extra learning by accessing the content at your leisure with Pulse Library!
We've supercharged the way you experience Pulse Library by relaunching the digital experience on AudiencePlus. Subscribe there to stay in the know on all things Pulse, gain access to future subscriber-only content, and get customized recommendations on what to watch next over time.
Some frequently asked questions:
- Can I search for a particular session, speaker, topic? Our new system hasn’t revealed their search functionality YET but when they do, it will be great. In the meantime, go to the Pulse 2023 Agenda page and search there. Once you know the track name, you can find the track HERE and drill into the session video you’re after.
- How much does it cost? Accessing materials on Pulse Library is FREE! Enjoy :) If you like it, we recommend subscribing so that you’re the first to get access to additional Pulse content.
- Where can I find the presentations and/or slides? If a session has slides, you’ll be able to download a PDF of those slides by clicking the blue Download button below the session title (right-hand side of the screen) on the individual session’s page.
- Will the content on Pulse Library be available indefinitely? Yes, the content from Pulse will be available forever. We understand the importance of providing ongoing access to valuable conference materials, allowing the community to revisit sessions and continue learning even after the event has concluded.
- How can I ask for help using Pulse Library? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.