Solved

Reporting on NPS Surveys with no response

• 20 November 2018
  • 8 replies

We would like to report on the individuals we have sent an NPS to but not received a response. The idea being is that a silent customer could be a key indicator of risk and we should be following up manually in such situations. At the moment I’m not clear on the best way to achieve in GS.

icon

Best answer by vishwajeet_singh_chauhan 20 December 2018, 18:03

View original

8 replies

Badge +1
Hi Jon,

What method did you use to distribute the NPS Survey? If it was sent through a Program in Journey Orchestrator we should be able to create a report off of the "AO Participant" object.

The "AO Participant" object has a "Survey Responded" field that tracks if a Participant has responded or not. We could apply a filter based on this field, as well as a filter based on the Program's ID, to filter for all participants who did not respond to NPS survey programs.

Hi Seth, thanks for this. We have managed to setup a report to look at no responses for NPS sent through a program which is extremely useful. Couple of follow up questions:

- The NPS sent through the program are done automatically as the account doesn't have an allocated CSM. In these instances is there a way to email the account manager after say two weeks of a no response to ask them to follow up?

- We also send NPS manually through CTAs for accounts with a CSM. Is there a way to report on non responses for this also?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Bump.

Badge +1
HI Jon,

I can help you with finding the non-responding individual who received NPS through CTA . You can use the 'Survey participant object' to create report of non -responding individuals of both JO and CTA .

Here in this object you can put a filter of 'Survey Title' and it will show all the participants of that survey . Furthermore if you put a filter on 'Respfalse' Boolean flag you will get the list of non-respondent of NPS sent through anyway i.e JO or CTA or both .

The NPS sent through the program are done automatically as the account doesn't have an allocated CSM. In these instances is there a way to email the account manager after say two weeks of a no response to ask them to follow up?

I will do some R&D on this and will come back .

Badge +1
- The NPS sent through the program are done automatically as the account doesn't have an allocated CSM. In these instances is there a way to email the account manager after say two weeks of a no response to ask them to follow up?

For this you can create powerlist/querybuilder(i.e any participant sync source) with account manager's email as show field in it . Then in program you can configure that field for escalation email . Also you can set the time when you want to send that escalation email to account manger in conditional wait . Refer screenshot .

Hope this is helpful .

Thanks for the info Vishwajeet, much appreciated. We created a report based on 'Survey Participant'. There were two instances of that, one in Salesforce Objects and one in MDA Data. MDA data contains no records. The Salesforce Objects contain all received surveys (from both CTA and JO), but appears to be missing lots of entries for surveys that have been issued and are yet to be responded to (seemingly both from CTA and JO).

We also created a report based on 'AO Participants' to get all the outstanding surveys from JO, which confirms that there are lots of records not in the Survey Participant report.

Any idea are we doing something wrong?

Gamal

Badge +1
My bad, Actually I thought survey being used in program was newer version of survey i.e survey 2.0 . If you did not get any record in mda participants then it means you are using older survey .

In that case I will suggest to create two different report . For Survey sent by program report should be created on 'AO Participant' .It will have all the data for survey sent by program .

For survey sent by CTA report can be created on survey participant as the record creation flow is different in older version .I agree for CTA survey , if customer will not atleast click on survey once record will not be created in 'survey participant' but as CTA survey is one to one communication that count should be quite low .

This limitation is removed in newer version of survey and 'survey participant' has all the data .

Thanks again, most helpful!