Calling any UK admins

• 9 January 2020
  • 4 replies

I’m an experienced Gainsight user who is new to Gainsight Admin. Hoping to connect wih other Admins to get me through the pain of learning. I’ve inherited an instance and I’m not seeing the Admin part of it get an easier as I go through the online training. Hoping to develop a support network to help me get over the hump! I appreciate any connections!! Thank you.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Welcome to the Community, @ShelleyD ! Definitely use the Community to ask your questions. I’ll also do a little offline research to see if we can connect you with folks in your region. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@phil_hart Hi Phil, I realize you haven’t been active on the Community for awhile, but one of my colleagues recommended you as a strong admin based in the UK! 

Badge +2

@colette_goode I immediately thought of you when I saw this post. :relaxed: Doing some amazing GS admin work at IBM!!

Badge

Thank you @courtney_hauser!

@ShelleyD I’m based in Ireland and have also made the transition from Gainsight user to Gainsight Admin so I feel your pain!  Happy to help and share my experiences.  Feel free to direct message and we can set up time to have a chat.