US Admin Office Hours (Tuesday session) - 9/15/20 - 1pm PT / 2pm MT / 3pm CT / 4pm ET - Pre-session Thread

• 14 September 2020
  • 10 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Hello everyone!

This thread is for our upcoming Tuesday Admin Office Hours session on Tuesday, September 15, 2020 at 1pm PT / 2pm MT / 3pm CT / 4pm ET.

Please submit your questions below as replies to this post in advance if you can, and we'll address them during the session (or if there’s a quick answer available, we’ll post as replies to the questions).

There is no need to register for these sessions - you can join at any time. Once the session is underway, I will go in order of questions posted below first, then field questions from anybody else who has joined as well. Look forward to talking with you!

Conference Details (Zoom):

Tuesday, September 15, 2020 at 1pm PT / 2pm MT / 3pm CT / 4pm ET

Join Zoom Meeting:    Click here to join

Meeting ID: 939 7249 7920

Passcode: F7msaSQ3

Dial-in Numbers:

877 853 5257 US Toll-free

888 475 4499 US Toll-free

000 800 040 1530 India Toll-free

000 800 050 5050 India Toll-free

855 703 8985 Canada Toll-free

Find your local number: https://gainsight.zoom.us/u/acvxgAlEJZ

10 replies

Badge +1

Hey Spencer, We are using a dropdown on Timeline to set the CS Sentiment measure in our scorecards, but I can’t figure out how to report on accounts with scores that have outdated validity periods because the rule that updates the score runs every day so the modified date updates every day. Thanks!

I uploaded a dropdown list (csv) in Gainsight of all the US states and named it 'Operations In'. I also have list of our clients and the states they are located in, and I want to use the "operations in" list to populate member state info into gainsight. I need some help in configuring this. 

Badge

Hey Spencer, we’re running into issues with the scorecard exception limitations and could use your help identifying a solution. Thanks!

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

Hi Spencer, I have a question around loading Contacts to Person. We previously had this done through the rules engine, which was a weekly rule. This doesn’t update contacts soon enough, so there are often times a CSM will have to wait until the weekly rule syncs to start adding the contact to other areas of Gainsight. There is an hourly Company Person sync, which is great, but this doesn’t seem to pick up all contacts. Is the creation of a Person sync that updates changes/additions for contacts hourly the solution? Is something else missing? Thanks!

Badge

Review Rule results are not capturing full merge that combines cta, custom object & activity

Hello!

When doing a CSV Exclusion Upload or CSV Upload, we are getting an error upon “Publish”.  This is happening all across the board.

2020-09-15T15-28-04_UTC Unexpected error occurred while executing action at step Action_2 for participant 1860553 dbad4857-a1fe-47de-9e4b-88a78981f9cb

Hi Spencer,

We just enabled people maps and we are looking for best practice reports to track both operational and documentation reports for our maps. 

Thanks,

Shiela

The rule filters only seem to allow “Add/subtract N [days/months] from rule date”, is there anyway to create filter based on hours?

I’m trying to look at timeline activities where our CSM posts any health updates in the last N hours, and then take those activity and post them back to SFDC. Obviously l don’t want to push that update multiple times either (ie can’t just look at anything modified in last day and run every few hours as updates would then post multiple times).

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

Hello @BTerborg -- so sorry we couldn’t move through the list of questions quickly enough today - however, I can at least tell you that you can’t currently get a difference in Minutes between 2 date/time fields as you are wanting to do here.

Can you let me know where you are writing this information to SFDC?  What’s the target?  Are you writing the most recent health update to fields on Account? Or writing every health update as a new row in a different SFDC table that’s related to Account?

Let me know and I should be able to get you pointed in the right direction!

@sdrostgainsightcom - We are trying to look for and do 2 separate things…

1) Track any changes to the Overall Health Score (From Red to Yellow, Green, etc etc.) and sync that to our SFDC Account Health (Red/Yellow/Green).

​​​​​​​2 Any “updates” and the associated comment made to the timeline, we’re trying to take those comments and push them as a “Health Update” which a custom object in SFDC that is associated to the Account Object.