Thursday US Admin Office Hours (CS Platform): April 4, 2024 - 11am PT / 12pm MT / 1pm CT / 2pm ET - Pre-session Thread

• 4 April 2024
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

Hello everyone!

This thread is for today’s Thursday Admin Office Hours session, Thursday, April 4, 2024 at  11am PT / 12pm MT / 1pm CT / 2pm ET.

Please submit your questions below as replies to this post in advance if you can, and we'll address them during the session (or if there’s a quick answer available, we’ll post as replies to the questions).

There is no need to register for these sessions - you can join at any time. Once the session is underway, I will go in order of questions posted below first, then field questions from anybody else who has joined as well. Look forward to talking with you!

Conference Details (Zoom):

Thursday, April 4, 2024 at  11am PT / 12pm MT / 1pm CT / 2pm ET

Join Zoom Meeting:

https://gainsight.zoom.us/j/95564886548?pwd=SGZyVmM2NGpYSW02RU5XY2x5TjJhUT09

Meeting ID: 955 6488 6548

Passcode: 296864

For dial-in info by your location, find your local number: 

https://gainsight.zoom.us/u/aeD4b4SdoB

5 replies

Need help understanding why the SFDC connector between SFDC Account to GS Company is creating new Company records.  GS Support said its bc of the filter I have on my connector and I just dont understand the logic :(

Hi Scott,

I have a survey JO program that was paused so additional emails didn’t trigger. We are now past the schedule date and I want to update the JO program with the current response status however, I do not want the emails to trigger. I’ve tested this on a program that sends emails to myself and see that resuming a program after it’s schedule date still triggers emails. 

Question: Is there a way to update the JO program with the current survey response status without triggering any emails?

Taking over a new (old) instance and wanted to see if I could get the Gainsight University course for that (I seem to recall one at a previous stop) or any best practices for getting things in order. Also just joining to be a fly on the wall for any potential learnings!

Badge +1

C360 Layout

I changed a field name within the C360 Layout from i.e., Name to Parent Name.  The changed field name does hold when viewed in C360.

However, if I go back into the C360 Layout and change/add a field, then the field name I just updated is changed back to the original name.

Is there any way I can get the field names to stay when they are changed?

Thank you,

Di

And of course I didn’t block off my calendar so I got pulled into something else 🤔 … I have blocked off Office Hours moving forward so I can attend! Thank you and best of luck to all the solution seekers!