Question

What is a "COMBOBOX" Field type?

• 15 June 2017
  • 1 reply

Badge
  • Shoshin
  • 314 replies
We use CoPilot extensively for automated renewal notifications. We then log those emails back to the renewal opportunities. We accomplish this by loading the open renewal data to the Email Logs table and then referencing that data when loading the emails back to SFDC.

We are having a recent issue where the "Template Name" is no longer mappable to the "Subject" Field of a "Task" object in SFDC. This has been working for us for the last year, but we received the following error today when viewing the rule:

In addition, I no longer have the option of selecting "Subject" when setting up my mapping for the Load to SFDC action.

I did notice that the field type for Subject is listed as "COMBOBOX". Idk what that is or how it affects (or doesn't affect) the situation.

Thanks!

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +4
Ben - Combobox is a special kind of picklist in SFDC that also allows user to enter new items.  With that said, this specific issue has been reported with another customer and we plan to patch it (planned for June 24).  Until we do that, the current rules will work but you cannot set up a new mapping to that field.