US Admin Office Hours (Tuesday session) - 03/15/22 - 1 pm PT / 2pm MT / 3pm CT / 4pm ET - Pre-session Thread

• 14 March 2022
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

PLEASE NOTE: TODAY’S PLANNED TUESDAY ADMIN OFFICE HOURS SESSION (for Tuesday March 16) IS CANCELED - MY APOLOGIES FOR THE INCONVENIENCE.

I WILL POST A NEW THREAD FOR A REPLACEMENT SESSION TOMORROW. THANK YOU!

Scott Drost

Hello everyone!

This thread is for our upcoming Tuesday Admin Office Hours session on Tuesday, March 15, 2022 at 1pm PT / 2pm MT / 3pm CT / 4pm ET.

8 replies

Badge

Hi Scott,

I have 3 questions:

1. if we select “sync attachments to Salesforce” in the timeline general settings, where do the attachments go? When I tested it, I couldn’t find my attachment. 
  2. When creating email templates for playbooks, where do the tokens pull info from? It seems to have some information available but not all.
  3. Is it possible to have an editable ppt if you are using success snapshots?

Thanks!
Amanda

Badge

Hi Scott

I have a question regarding updating the value on a Boolean field based on a event. 

Also Timeline templates design wanted to confirm smth.  

Badge +1

Hi Scott, 

I have a program (NPS survey) that is set to sync the participant query monthly. I made some recent changes (filter for “NPS last response date < rule date - 150 days) but forgot to include an (OR) “NPS Last response date = null. As a result, this month’s send only captured ~250 when it should have captured 5-7k.

I just updated the query logic to include the null, but I’m looking to understand what the best option is for rerunning the program (either today or tomorrow) to include all of the accounts that I accidentally excluded due to the incomplete filter logic. 

Thanks so much in advance! 

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

Hello @amandatelford , @ayakushevich and @ritaepreciado  and others coming to this thread - unfortunately I have to cancel today’s session - my apologies for the inconvenience - I will post a thread for a replacement session tomorrow.

Thank you,

Scott Drost

Hello Scott, are we having office hour today, 

Thanks

Rubina 

Good Afternoon Scott, when will the next admin hours take place?

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

Hello @Rubina , @johnnyriv , @amandatelford , @ayakushevich , @ritaepreciado and others following along on this thread -- I was not able to get a replacement to yesterday’s canceled session squeezed into my schedule today.

However, the new thread for TOMORROW’s Office Hours (the usual Thursday session) is now up.  Here’s the link:  

In the meantime, if I can add some specific answers, or possible answers, to the thread here for your Tuesday questions, I will -- can’t back any promises this late in the day but I will try, and then I will see you tomorrow on the session!

Scott

Badge

Hi Scott,

I have 3 questions from Tuesday:

1. if we select “sync attachments to Salesforce” in the timeline general settings, where do the attachments go? When I tested it, I couldn’t find my attachment. 
  2. When creating email templates for playbooks, where do the tokens pull info from? It seems to have some information available but not all.
  3. Is it possible to have an editable ppt if you are using success snapshots?

Thanks!
Amanda