Data Designer Webinar - US Admin Office Hours (Tuesday session) - 5/5/20 - 1 p.m. PT - Pre-session Thread

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hello everyone!

This thread is for our weekly Tuesday Admin Office Hours session, which will be held this coming Thursday, May 7, 2020 at 1pm PT / 2pm MT / 3pm CT / 4pm ET. Please note: We are dedicating this session to Data Designer via a webinar presentation with plenty of time for questions at the end.

If you haven’t done so already, you can register for the webinar here: https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/4868457573558706445

Please submit your Data Designer questions below as replies to this post in advance if you can, and we'll address them during the session (or if there’s a quick answer available, we’ll post as replies to the questions).

6 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Which account field should we choose to be able to have a clickable account in a report, when creating a design in data designer?

thanks!

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Which account field should we choose to be able to have a clickable account in a report, when creating a design in data designer?

thanks!

Hope the answer helped during the session! Let me know if you have any additional questions!

For those with the same ask, you need to include either Company GSID + Name OR SFDC Account ID + Account Name in the same dataset task and carry these into your final merge to ensure the Names are clickable to the C360.

Badge

Was this webinar recorded? I was having some issues with my computer yesterday at this time so I wasn’t able to dial-in.

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Was this webinar recorded? I was having some issues with my computer yesterday at this time so I wasn’t able to dial-in.

Yes! I’m getting it cleaned up and will share this morning.

Badge

Awesome thank you!

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

@Kate 

Hi Everyone - here is a link to the recording from yesterday’s data designer session.