Ability to leverage Gainsight PX notifications in multiple slack channels

Related products: PX Integrations

Currently, when we integrate the slack with the Gainsight PX, We are providing only one channel where we can receive the notifications. Can we make it possible to add the multiple slack channels while integrating, so that we can configure like “within each channel establish unique channel specific alerts”. 

For Example,

USE CASE:

I’ll create the multiple slack channels called Engagements channel, Account channel, Audience channel etc.

Then While integrating,I want to map 

“Engagement related notifications to #Engagement_channel.”

“Accounts related notifications to #Account_channel.”

“Audience related notifications to #Audience_channel.”

“Leads created -> #BDR_Leads.”

“Feedback received -> #ProductManagement or #FeatureRequest.”

**With the current design, we can set up only one channel for all the notifications.

Hi @shireesha_reddy 

This seems to be a very much needed upgrade for slack integration. I had a similar proposal already and as I can see, others are posting about it too.

@link_black 

Hi @shireesha_reddy 

This seems to be a very much needed upgrade for slack integration. I had a similar proposal already and as I can see, others are posting about it too.

@link_black

This would be a huge feature for us too.

Being able to invoke something like /gainsightpx in a slack channel to establish what type of notifications are pushed.

This would definitely add value for business units who don’t regularly interact with a GS product, like our SDR/BDR teams when a new user joins. Or even more specifically, if I can have a CTA within an in-app engagement push a result to a given slack channel. THAT would be huge. Being able to have real time feedback on CTA’s for BU’s like Product Marketing and Product Management. :pray_tone1:  Or even for CSM’s. The implementations here are limitless and slack is our company’s primary channel for internal communication.

@ikranjcec @willpatterson I agree 100% with both of you. Thanks for your feedback! :)

^^^ @mickey  

This would be such a fantastic value add - does anyone know if there is any discussion of it coming in the near future? 

This would be such a fantastic value add - does anyone know if there is any discussion of it coming in the near future? 

@asiatillotson we have some progress here. Please refer to this article for more information

Hi All, This is something that we are planning and is in our mid term roadmap.

Hi @skalle , Do you happen to have any update regarding the estimated delivery of this feature?