Solved

System Administrator changing health score

• 2 April 2024
  • 2 replies

In our timeline for all companies, we are seeing the system admin changing the health score.  All seemed to have happened at the same time, but not at a time when automation is occurring.  Has anyone else run into this issue?

icon

Best answer by matthew_lind 2 April 2024, 18:41

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hello, @mrbolt , and welcome to the Community. Glad you’re here and glad you’ve posed this question.

I noticed your screenshot is from the Activity Timeline, and more specifically is a Milestone within the Activity Timeline. That means you likely have an Automated Milestone configured in the Timeline Administration section.

Milestone creation (a Timeline event) is distinct from the actual Scorecard change (typically a Rules Engine event). Furthermore, Automated Milestones are not real-time, but are generated once daily in the North American evening. So a Score Change in the morning could generate a Timeline Milestone creation that evening. (And I don’t see where that’s explicitly called out in the documentation.)

How to check your automated Milestones configuration:

1. In your left rail, navigate to Administration > Timeline Administration
  2. Click on tab marked Milestones.
  3. Click on panel marked Automatic Milestone Types.
  4. I bet you’ll see Health Score Change activated in that list.

Thanks for this!  I didn’t know if it was auto changing scores.  I appreciate the prompt response.