Question

Meeting Assist Sentiment

• 10 April 2024
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

Hi, will the sentiment value generated by the Meeting Assist AI function be available for use in reporting, scorecards, surveys, etc.?

Also, I'm curious to see more of the reasoning behind why the system assigns a specific sentiment. Currently, there is a small paragraph that provides some explanation of why a specific sentiment was assigned, but having lines that the AI analyzed in from the meeting to assign the sentiment would allow us to confirm that the system is working as intended.

2 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

I +1 this as although we do have our own CSM and SAM sentiment manual scorecard measure, it’s not always updated in a timely manner.

Our Gong meetings generally have to do with EBRs which tend to be longer, more in-depth conversations, so a sentiment on an AI generated meeting transcriber would be meaningful, great to report on, and also to show as a separate non-scoring scorecard measure if possible. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Agreed.

My team was astonished that the Meeting Assist sentiment, which is fairly prominent in the UI, wasn’t available in Reporting, or for downstream uses like Health Scoring or CTAs.

If it’s on the screen, it should be reportable and usable within the other core Gainsight CS functions.