Survey enhancement requests

• 16 October 2015
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
On the Properties page, the user's selected End Date should actually close the survey. Right now, it doesn't do anything. 

Dashboard and Published statuses/sub-tabs: it's difficult to explain the distinction between these two. I think Dashboard contains surveys that are live with responses; whereas, Published surveys are live but have not been sent yet. Perhaps these sub-tabs could be named more clearly and/or combined. "Dashboard" for example does not suggest a particular status at all, but is more of a comprehensive term where I'd expect to see all of my surveys.

CoPilot integration: are we planning to integrate Survey and CoPilot more closely? For example, could the Add Participants and Distribute sub-tabs in the Survey module be replaced with links to Power Lists and Outreaches?

2 replies

Userlevel 5
As far as Copilot integration plan, we do not have to anything in short-term. Will defer to Praneet for comments on that. We are only looking at improved reporting capability for surveys from Copilot as a short term enhancement.
Survey End Date doesn't do anything as of date, but we are looking towards doing enhancements on the same. Your understanding of Published and Dashboard is correct and I understand it's confusing because of terms used, We will add that to Usability enhancements in coming days.

We are also looking towards routing surveys via co-pilot totally rather than using SF mail service and SF templates. In this way Add Participants and Distribute Sub tabs will be modified and re-engineered to get better experience to users.