Survey enhancement requests

• 16 October 2015
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5
On the Properties page, the user's selected End Date should actually close the survey. Right now, it doesn't do anything. 

Dashboard and Published statuses/sub-tabs: it's difficult to explain the distinction between these two. I think Dashboard contains surveys that are live with responses; whereas, Published surveys are live but have not been sent yet. Perhaps these sub-tabs could be named more clearly and/or combined. "Dashboard" for example does not suggest a particular status at all, but is more of a comprehensive term where I'd expect to see all of my surveys.

CoPilot integration: are we planning to integrate Survey and CoPilot more closely? For example, could the Add Participants and Distribute sub-tabs in the Survey module be replaced with links to Power Lists and Outreaches?

2 replies

Survey End Date doesn't do anything as of date, but we are looking towards doing enhancements on the same. Your understanding of Published and Dashboard is correct and I understand it's confusing because of terms used, We will add that to Usability enhancements in coming days.

We are also looking towards routing surveys via co-pilot totally rather than using SF mail service and SF templates. In this way Add Participants and Distribute Sub tabs will be modified and re-engineered to get better experience to users.
Userlevel 5
As far as Copilot integration plan, we do not have to anything in short-term. Will defer to Praneet for comments on that. We are only looking at improved reporting capability for surveys from Copilot as a short term enhancement.