Solved

Connector

• 12 September 2023
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1

Folks, 

I am trying to delete a connection that is no longer used, but apparently, it has some field dependencies to it. So, it won’t be deleted.

This is the error message as follows:

Error occurred while deleting connection. Connection have one or more projects associated with it.

Would anyone know a workaround to delete the connection?

Thank you in advance!

icon

Best answer by matthew_lind 13 September 2023, 15:58

View original

5 replies

Badge

Hi @Manoel,

Could you please share more details on connection type and from which page you are trying to delete?

Thanks,

Phanindra

Userlevel 4
Badge +5

@Manoel Gainsight Support should be able to help you identify the existing dependencies on the connector so they can be removed and then the connector can be deleted!

Userlevel 1

Hi @Manoel,

Could you please share more details on connection type and from which page you are trying to delete?

Thanks,

Phanindra

I’m new to the Company and don’t really know much about. It’s “Segment for Intelligence” Connection.

Userlevel 1

@Manoel Gainsight Support should be able to help you identify the existing dependencies on the connector so they can be removed and then the connector can be deleted!

Thank you!!! I’d better reach out to them.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

I’m certain Gainsight Support can help you out.

In the meantime, the error message has a key word in it that would have me looking at Adoption Explorer. The word “Project” is the vocabulary used to describe ingest jobs inside Gainsight’s Adoption Explorer feature set. As you’re working with GS Support, you might also take a look in Adoption Explorer to determine if any Projects are sitting there.