Solved

How to build a report on scorecard scores by CSMs?

• 17 June 2020
  • 3 replies

Badge

Currently, reports on scores are shown as tables for the CSMs in a shared dashboard (with global filter set to current user). This way CSMs will get to see their own customers upon viewing the dashboard.

I’m wondering if it’s possible to build a widget (or pie chart, etc) that the global filter can be applied to as well. I’ve tried Count Aggregate the score for a widget with no luck, let alone trying to filter this by CSM.

Desired outcome: a widget that counts the customers with Green on a particular measure/score.

Any pointer on how to move this boulder will be much appreciated.

icon

Best answer by rbegley 17 June 2020, 23:04

View original

3 replies

Badge

I made a small video that will hopefully help you.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1i5IpjE2LJfZopnues5pIxmv0mUl6PWFp/view?usp=sharing

Here is the step by step:

1. Create a new report off of one of the Scorecard Fact tables (either Unified or the one for your individual scorecard). 
  2. In Show Me, set a Count Distinct of Company ID or Company ID.SFDC Account ID to get unique Accounts
  3. Set to Widget Report type
  4. Add filter for measure by going through Measure ID to the Name field and searching for the Measure Name (in this example Cases).
  5. Add another filter for through Current Score ID to the Name field searching for Green.
  6. Add this report to a dashboard and use a global filter to filter for the specific CSM (this part is not shown).

Hope it helps.

Rob

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

Hi @nita_kim 

I created a report using the Account Scorecard Fact Object. Below is the screenshot which describes the detail information like, each CSM wise how many Accounts were fallen with respect to the Label.

Screenshot:

Thanks.

Userlevel 7
Badge +1

@rbegley and @phani_kumar Thanks was a quick response! Thanks, both!