Question

Does Success Snapshots allow Notes to be populated

• 15 March 2024
  • 3 replies

Hi,

Does Success Snapshots allow admins to also populate notes or will that need to be manual? If possible, I think it will save our CSM’s a lot of time when presenting on key data instead of reading the powerpoint.

3 replies

Badge +2

Hi @JustinJ6 
Certainly. Could you please provide further clarification on what you are trying to achieve? This will enable us to furnish you with precise and pertinent information.

Hi Tejashwini,

We are thinking of adding a talk track in the notes section of Powerpoint that our CSM’s can use when going through the Success Snapshot with clients. What we are hoping to achieve is having one talk track but being able to tokenize the data that is pulled into the snapshot to the notes specific for each company. I currently, don’t see this functionality in the Success Snapshot and haven’t been able to find the KB or I must not be looking in the right area.

Badge +2

Hi @JustinJ6 

Thank you for the additional context provided!

Regrettably, Success Snapshot isn't a replacement for MS PowerPoint or Google Slides. It’s just a medium that tokenizes slide data from GS objects. Therefore, it's not feasible to populate notes via a talk track or similar means within Success Snapshots.