Solved

Copilot - Time Scheduler Field - Reporting

• 8 August 2017
  • 6 replies

Badge
Is there a field available to validate that the Time Scheduler Field is working properly? When I dig into the email logs table, I can access Trigger Date of a copilot send. 

I can't tell if the trigger date/time is this same thing as the send date/time. If yes, that would mean my Time Scheduler Field isn't working properly. If no, is there a different send date/time field that I am unable to access or find?
icon

Best answer by sai_ram 21 September 2017, 12:17

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +5
Nora,

Can you add 'triggered on' to your report? As I understand it, this is when the email gets executed.
Userlevel 7
Badge +1
Hi Nora,  I recently started going through all of the pending questions,was checking to see if this has been answered .
Badge
Hi Sai -- I have an open ticket with support re: the field we're using for time-scheduler. That field *may* be the right one to look at re when an email is triggered vs when it is sent, but at this point it doesn't seem to be working correctly for us. 

Ticket: https://gainsight.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/28291
Userlevel 7
Badge +1
Hi Nora, Sorry for the trouble caused,we are unable to reproduce this issue in our local environment ,so we have escalated this to our engineering team.
Badge
Thanks Sai --- could we consolidate any future updates / progress to the Zendesk ticket? Happy to follow up here once the issue is resolved and I can confirm the two timestamps. Thanks!
Userlevel 7
Badge +1
Hi Nora, Our support team will update on the ticket and mean while if you have any concerns please update on the ticket.

This has been now identified by our engineering team and it will be available in next patch(Tentatively October 3rd)