Solved

Creating CTA based off of low healthscores

• 14 December 2018
  • 4 replies

Badge
Hi!

I could really use some help on creating the logic to trigger this CTA.

Goal: To fire CTA if the account has had 3 months in a row of 'risky' healthscores. For our instance, I am just trying to look at the overall score instead of each individual measure. So, if the overall score for the account was under '40' for 3 consecutive months, I would like to fire a CTA for the CSM.

I'm working off of the Account Scorecard History MDA object. The current problem I am having is that the logic will pull in accounts that have had a 'risk' healthscore at least once in the previous 3 months but otherwise have been above that. So, I don't want to fire the CTA for these accounts.

I think I need to use a few more steps in the rule but unsure on how to proceed. Is there a Transformation task I could leverage which would look for that healthscore to be risky for 3 straight months?

Any help would be appreciated!!

icon

Best answer by dan_ahrens 14 December 2018, 16:40

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +2
Hi Manmeet,

You could do this by first fetching using an aggregation to count the number of weeks where the score was below 40 in the past 90 days, like this:

This will give you one row per customer with a count of how many weeks they had a risky (below 40) overall score.

Then filter this list in a transform task to show accounts where the number of weeks is 12 or greater (3 straight months of risky scores).

Badge
Hi Dan,

Thank you so much for your help again!

I think the part I am struggling with is the transform task part. I am not quite sure how to filter the initial fetch task in this second task.

Do I use the Snapshot Date field in the "Filters" section? Is it simple as Snapshot Date = Subtract N Days From Rule Date = 90 days?

Sorry if I am completely off base here! I really feel like I don't understand the Transform task functionality that well and struggle here.

Userlevel 7
Badge +2
In your transform task, pull in the data from the fetch task and then apply a filter as shown below:

Badge
Thank you for the quick response! Really appreciate the help here.