TIME & ZOOM INFO CHANGE - US Admin Office Hours (Tuesday session) - 04/04/23 - 1:30 pm PT / 2:30pm MT / 3:30pm CT / 4:30pm ET - Pre-session Thread

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hello everyone!

PLEASE NOTE BELOW --

• THE APRIL 4 OFFICE HOURS STARTS 30 MIN LATER THAN USUAL DUE TO A SCHEDULING CONFLICT - it will return to regular starting time next Tuesday - apologies for any inconvenience.
  • NEW ZOOM SESSION INFO BELOW AS WELL - THIS WILL BE THE NEW TUESDAY OFFICE HOURS SESSION FOR THE FORESEEABLE FUTURE.

This thread is for our upcoming Tuesday Admin Office Hours session on Tuesday, April 4, 2023 with a delated start (30 min later than usual) for this date only:  1:30pm PT / 2:30pm MT / 3:30pm CT / 4:30pm ET.

Please submit your questions below as replies to this post in advance if you can, and we'll address them during the session (or if there’s a quick answer available, we’ll post as replies to the questions).

There is no need to register for these sessions - you can join at any time. Once the session is underway, I will go in order of questions posted below first, then field questions from anybody else who has joined as well. Look forward to talking with you!

Conference Details (Zoom):

Tuesday, April 4, 2023 at 1pm PT / 2pm MT / 3pm CT / 4pm ET

Join Zoom Meeting:

https://gainsight.zoom.us/j/92587328600?pwd=WS9TVDJWOTZpOTFxVFlxeGZwblJKUT09

Meeting ID: 925 8732 8600

Password: 970938

For dial-in info by your location, find your local number: 

https://gainsight.zoom.us/u/aetAGucgRy

9 replies

Hi Scott, I need help auto creating a milestone and calculating variance when a task is closed.

Badge

Hi Scott, we are setting up NPS through JO and wanted some help seeing if we could set up a participant query builder that only surveys a set number of random participants a day? 

Userlevel 1

Need help with the Journey Orchestrator Email Send to show actual Health Score in Email Template. Mapping not working correctly. 

Hello! 

Following up on my rule that i’m running issues w/, talk later thanks scott!

Hi Scott,

I need help with creating a CTA after a survey response.  Right now the issue it is creating a single CTA for all surveys on that relationship and I want it to create a unique CTA, also I am having issues filtering scores.

Hi Scott,

I have a question about Analytic permission bundle assignments

Hi Scott, I have a question on a global filter that doesn’t seem to be working correctly. Thank you! 

Hi Scott,

We are trying to build a new JO program and the participants are not loading when previewing.

Badge

Hey Scott - Have a question about CTA Status, Comment Append in CTA Update Rules, and CTA Rules in general.