Update the External Attendees though rules

Related products: CS Timeline

Hi Team,

If we want to create a activity though rule action: Load to Activities then we are not getting the values for external attendees. 

Thank you.

No StatusNot Planned

@Syam Sunder We currently do not support this. We will definitely look into this and see if this can be prioritised in upcoming quarters.

With the introduction of Milestones in the Customer Journey, it will be a nice thing to have.

Hi. I’m unsure if this has been addressed or updated in a different post, but I see a field in the Load to Activities UI that says “External Attendees” and when I click on it, an empty box pops up:

I do have External Attendees as a field in my initial dataset so I was expecting to see it listed as an option. 

Is this not a usable feature at the moment?

@puna.paahana, my use case was the same, and sent a ticket to support as I was unable to find any related documentation. They confirmed you can load just one external attendee (Person GSID).

@puna.paahana, my use case was the same, and sent a ticket to support as I was unable to find any related documentation. They confirmed you can load just one external attendee (Person GSID).

Thanks! Def not what I was expecting. Hopefully this gets reviewed and considered as an expansion soon.