Question

Associate csv uploaded to MDA with salesforce account via id

• 4 January 2017
  • 3 replies

Badge
I have a simple csv with 2 columns, a renewal prediction (boolean 0 or 1), and a salesforce ID. I've uploaded this spreadsheet to a matrix data object and I thought I did what I needed to to associate the prediction with the appropriate account via the ID per the below:

However, I'm trying to build a report with this data to prove the association is working and it does not appear that the renewal prediction score knows what account it is associated with. When I try to build a report with the prediction value and the parent account name, all the account names are blank. Am I missing a step? I confirmed the IDs I'm working with are correct.

3 replies

Badge
Yes! Thanks Sai
Userlevel 7
Badge +1
Hi Tim,Sorry for the delay response,I recently started going through all of the pending questions . Was checking to see if this has been resolved. Please let us know if you need any help here.
Tim,

Based on the information you've shared, I don't see any Issue. Clearly you've defined an object and trying to join with Account based on valid account ID, you should be able to get the Account attributes including parent account name.

Let me forward this information to Support@gainsight.com so that one of the representative will schedule a call and review the end to end setup.