Let’s Introduce Ourselves!!

Let’s Introduce Ourselves!!
Userlevel 7
Badge +1

Hi All, Hope you all are doing well!

Most of you already know me, but I want to introduce myself and welcome new joinees to the community! I also want to encourage new users to introduce themselves here, so we can know each other better and communicate quickly.

I‘m Sai Ram and I’m the Community Manager at Gainsight, based in Hyderabad, India. I’ve worked here in a few different departments, and I’m knowledgeable with all areas of the products. I consider myself an expert on C360, Relationships, Scorecards, Cockpit and Timeline.

I’m responsible for managing Community communications and I make sure information flows fast between customers and the product team. I also monitor popular ideas from the community and help bring them to the attention of our product team. I’m also responsible for running periodic community contests.

I also spend a lot of time after work with my children, friends and on physical fitness. 

Please tell us a bit about yourself! Here’s a few questions for your consideration:

What’s your current role and where are you based?

What are you hoping to learn from the community?

What do you like to do for fun?

Oh and btw,  Complete your profile :) 

Next steps:

90 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Welcome to our community @ericbmuller & talk about great intros! 🔥

Happy community-ing!

Userlevel 1
Badge

What’s your current role and where are you based? - Customer Success Operations Manager at VTS based on Chicago, IL 😎🌭

What are you hoping to learn from the community? - Best practices across the board

What do you like to do for fun? - Read, eat, travel, spend time with friends and my two cats 🐈

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Welcome to the community @RebeccaRandle , sooo pumped to have you amongst us. ⭐️

I can assure you that you’re gonna find a LOT of those conversations here, and more.🙌🏽
Happy community-ing. ✨

Hi Everyone! I am Elizabeth Harris, the Head of Digital Customer Success at Icertis, and we are just getting started with our implementation of Gainsight. I am based in Atlanta, GA but my team is primarily based in Pune, India.

What I’m hoping to gain from this community is learning and sharing of best practices! Our Customer Success team is relatively new, so there’s lots to learn from all of you!

Also, we are hiring a CS Ops role which includes Gainsight administration. If you or anyone you know is interested, please apply! Location: Pune, India https://jobs.lever.co/icertis/a0175755-2dff-4e99-bcd0-c358c8511cb3

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hello @ElizabethHarris and welcome to the community! 😊

Thanks for sharing the listing too - i’ll get that added into the upcoming community listing post.

I’ll definitely be touching base with you soon for some DCS related conversations 😉🙌🏼

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Congrats @riajane02 on being our 10,000th member!

Welcome to the GameChanger fam! 🎉 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Welcome to the community & congratulations on being our 10,000th member!!! @riajane02 ⭐️

Hi everyone, I am Martina Cristini, Customer Success Retention Manager at Unit4. I am located in Spain, in the beautiful city of Malaga. 

I’m very excited to be joining the community and looking forward to knowing more about Gainsight!

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Martina Cristini welcome to the community! 🤩

Userlevel 3
Badge +2

Hi everyone,

my name is Tero and I am from Finland. As I say in my profile I am forum geek, since 90’s.

I started to work in mobile phone shop and almost same time, for some reason, I went to Finnish mobile phone forum, to help people. Just because it was fun. This is how everything started and rest is history.

I didnt have any career plans but I founded myself several times thinking what if some day I work for the certain telco company. It could be cool!! 

It took couple of years and I started there. It is still my current employer. Yes, I started here in 2002 😃 

After few years I started to work around social media, so basically what I did 90’s, with no pay and using random nickname, now I got pay and I was official company’s representative. I led small social team, who worked in Facebook and our phbpp based forum.

After 3 years our company decided that we can do much more than just run basic support forum. We started to build Community and they choosed me for a community manager role. I dont know why we choosed to use Lithium community platform 🙂

After 9 years I am Head of Community and our community is mentioned several times in BearingPoint Digital Leaders yearly study, as a best practise how to take customers close to you and how to involve your customers. I have managed a project where we migrated to the inSided (now Gainsight). I lead small community team with moderators / content creators. We have written thousands of articles during the years. Our community isnt just a place to get help (p2p), we have really nice “developer community” inside the community. Like a sub community. We have really nice plans for the future. And yeah, our communitu is mentioned several times

Sorry for the long story but I wanted to tell a bit more, maybe for the inspiration - without career plan, just with a strong focus and confidence and above everything; passion for the communities, I have gone a pretty nice bath 🙂

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Whoa! What an incredible story @revote, starting from your days in a mobile phone shop, volunteering to run Social media with no pay, to becoming the Head of Community at your current company what passion for Communities and engagement can do!

Thank you for taking time to share your incredible journey with us!

We have so much to learn from your experience in Community building. Amazing to have you Tero.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@revote I live for long stories! 😃

Glad to meet someone who also has a similar social media journey in them.

Looking forward to learning a lot about community building from you! ⭐

Userlevel 3
Badge +2

Thanks a lot @anirbandutta & @revathimenon 💪 I wish my English was better, it limits a bit my participation, I cant fully express myself using English 😀

I edited a bit my introduction, I added few things there.

Hello friends. My name is Randy Ksar and I lead customer marketing at Uniphore in Palo Alto, California. I’m hoping to learn from other customer advocacy and customer marketers the best way to incorporate community into their program. For fun, I like to coach youth sports (got 3 boys - 11, 10 and 5), play tennis, travel with my family and run half-marathons. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hello @randyksar - welcome to the community!😃

I’ve got a half-marathon on my check list before 2025. I’m definitely coming to you for some tips! 🙌🏽