Change Management log to identify what changes have been made and by whom

Related products: None

This was originally its own idea post but inadvertently got merged into another one that is only a small part of an overall need, so reposting. 

As our organization increases adoption of the tool and we have multiple operations team members working inside of Gainsight, there needs to be a mechanism for tracking changes that were made and by whom - both at the administration level and the user level.  As of now any changes have to be tracked manually - if at all.

This is a crucial, core need for admins.

A nice addition to this would be the ability to receive a daily or weekly digest of all administrative changes that occurred.
Hi Jeff, 

Capturing Audit Information for Bionic Rules is definitely on our roadmap. Timelines are not known yet. I will keep you updated on the same.

Redirecting this to our Product team. 

Thanks for posting!
+ 1 to this - as our Gainsight usage continues to grow this is crucial to be able to track changes.
+1 - Ran into an issue the other day needing to know who made a change, as it was neither of the ADMINs! 
+1 to this request! 
+1

Any update on this? It’s been dormant for a year but is still pretty heavily requested by our admins.

@spencer_engel it is on the product roadmap. Let's discuss this in one of our sync ups. 

I know it’s been a year, but this is still something that is greatly needed/wanted.  If there is an update somewhere else, my bad.  Just revisiting old posts!  Thanks!

@Cornelia or @rakesh did this fall off the map?

Karl told me at my very first Pulse in 2015 (at a customer advisory group meeting where I first raised this concern) that this was on its way.

Cut to 2021….