ChatGPT for...

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Yes, let’s chat about ChatGPT experiments 

Have you been dabbling with the technology?

So let’s begin here:

Have you been using it to sharpen a hobby?

ChatGPT by OpenAI

Or At work?

Have you explored it’s powers to assist you to

• Aid with Customer Service? Support?
  • Automate some of your CS Ops routines?
  • Customer Research and Segmentation?
  • Community Management?
  • Prepare a presentation?

Or you’ve used it to re-inforce some of your own analyses?

How well does the bot know you?

Let’s learn from each other, this GameChangin tech of our times. 

---

Oh, and not to have our old buddy feel left out, @GameChangerAdmin I know you’d be learning a lot from this discussion 😄

10 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +9

So far I’ve had no luck accessing it - there’s always a traffic jam 🤣 but I have a ton of ideas for it.

Userlevel 6
Badge +9

However, my first ask will be to ask it to write a notarial deed according to French property law.

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

However, my first ask will be to ask it to write a notarial deed according to French property law.

😄 well it certainly sounds you’d like to get started at the bottom of your Maslow’s pyramid Alizee 🙌

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

I know @seth has been up to some cultural experiments? :)

@revathimenon, @Revant_Amingad, @shantan_reddy, @rakesh … what have you been dabbling on? 😎   

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

I know @seth has been up to some cultural experiments? :)

@revathimenon@Revant_Amingad@shantan_reddy@rakesh … what have you been dabbling on? 😎   

I am currently trying to understand if we can integrate this into Reporting / Rules. Not a great precedence here so its been a slow slow progress. 
I used it to understand what is the common understanding of some contextual words to help with copy, etc. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Would love to see this enhance Sally and Support overall.

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

That would be awesome. Slack just announced they are going to integrate it. If it summarize a writen status, it could be really powerful for users. 

I think these new tools are going to be super powerful to help elevate all our game. If you need to write anything in life, you know have full access to a free editor. You can ask it to rewrite any email, document, blurb, anything. You can ask it to synthesize a wordy document into an exec summary, you can ask it to rewrite something in a different voice, you can even ask it to rewrite it as a pirate. From an editing perspective I think its super helpful. Its not going to perfectly rewrite your content but its certainly great for ideas on how to improve your writing. 

It can also be used for content creation. All those tech touch emails can be quickly crafted. It won’t be perfect but you can certainly get some great ideas on how to write something. You can ask ChatGPT to write 3 different versions of a customer welcome email for example. I don’t think ChatGPT will help you write a Master’s thesis on Customer Success, but I do find it very helpful to figure out different ways of wording things or even finessing your voice. 

For other content creation, I have noticed that it can be helpful for creating agendas and helping you to think through what should be included. You can ask it to specify what to include in a Customer QBR, kick-off meeting, onboarding plan, and success plan. You can also even asking things like how would you notify a customer who’s usage has gone down, how you deal with a difficult customer, how should I get an executive to attend my meeting. It won’t give you an exact plan and it certainly won’t know all the nuances with your customer, but if you’re struggling to come up with ideas on how to do something, it can certainly help. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Just in case I missed anything, I asked ChatGPT to write a poem about why a CSM should use it. 😀

Once upon a time, in the land of business strife,
A CSM was struggling to improve their customer's life.
They tried their best, day and night,
But the problems kept coming, causing endless fright.

That's when ChatGPT came to the scene,
With its vast knowledge and answers so keen.
The CSM was skeptical, but gave it a try,
And soon discovered, to their surprise,
That ChatGPT was a valuable ally.

The CSM had questions, and ChatGPT had answers,
Their conversations were like two dancers,
Moving seamlessly to solve each problem with ease,
And the CSM's customers were put at ease.

With ChatGPT's help, the CSM grew their base,
And soon, they were thriving in their business space.
Their customers were happy, and so were they,
For ChatGPT had shown them a better way.

And as they looked back on their journey with ChatGPT,
The CSM felt grateful, and happy as could be.
For they had found a partner, a true friend,
In ChatGPT, who helped them until the very end.

So let this be a lesson, to all those who strive,
To make their business grow and thrive.
If you're feeling lost, and don't know what to do,
​​​​​​​Just turn to ChatGPT, it'll guide you through.

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

That’s a valid area … thanks for the cue @gunjanm 

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Just in case I missed anything, I asked ChatGPT to write a poem about why a CSM should use it. 😀

Once upon a time, in the land of business strife,
A CSM was struggling to improve their customer's life.
They tried their best, day and night,
But the problems kept coming, causing endless fright.

… It gets brighter from here 😄

Thank you So much @jean.nairon for breaking it down to some actionable areas we could complement chatGPT powers for.