Social Impact & Community: Join Us in Making a Difference

• 15 May 2023
  • 6 replies

Badge

At Pulse 2023, we’re announcing a partnership between Gainsight’s philanthropic education programs (Pulse Impact) and our Community platform! 

We’re capturing what drives the Customer Success community: the people that make it up. Our diversity, our talent, and our passion for making the world more Human-First make Pulse Impact and Community a natural fit!

Share something below about how Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Belonging (DEIB) show up in your life, or let us know if you’d like to partner with our programs. Check out my comment below to see what kind of partnerships we’re looking for—we can’t wait to hear from you.

If you’re at Pulse 2023 in person, stop by the Expo Hall to chat about Pulse Impact with us!

6 replies

Badge

We’re looking for mentors to pair with our program graduates, professionals passionate about DEI thought leadership, and companies looking to hire diverse, HPEL (high-performing/entry-level) talent. We’re open to any and all partnerships in these categories!

I would love to be a mentor !!! @jtownsend 

I would to be a mentor!

I would love to be mentor for this program 

Hey there. Please add me to list for mentorship opportunities as well. Happy to help.

Happy to help. Please add me to the mentorship program.