Solved

Sandbox Environment for Practice/Training?

• 20 April 2024
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

Hello, wonderful Gainsight Community! 

I was recently laid off as part of a company-wide restructuring initiative. With my loss of employment, I no longer have access to my company’s Gainsight instance, and lost a valuable resource that’s crucial to my upcoming level 3 admin certification exam. 

I was curious if Gainsight has any sort of training environment, similar to how Salesforce does for Trailhead trainings, that I could utilize to continue honing in and perfecting my Gainsight admin skillsets while I’m on the hunt for a new opportunity? 

I feel this is crucial to my career as a Gainsight administrator, to not only stay on top of updates/rollouts, but also continue to fine-tune my skillsets and be the best administrator I can be, wherever I end up next.

Thanks!

icon

Best answer by trevorthomasbye 21 April 2024, 20:12

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +5

Hey @trevorthomasbye!

I am sorry to hear about your layoff. It must be a challenging time for you, and I hope you are strong and keeping safe.

I believe Gainsight Training team can help you on your request in anyway possible and you can check with them by droping a mail to training@gainsight.com.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @trevorthomasbye 

I’m sorry to hear about the layoff. 
Looping in @Meghana Kornani to take this forward for you. 🙌🏽

Wishing you the best!🙏🏽

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

Thank you all, so so much for the replies. I’ll shoot an email to the distro. I also shot the CSM for my former employer (Kalpana) a note on LinkedIn.

Thanks again!

Trevor