US Admin Office Hours (Tuesday session) - NEW LINK - 09/12/23 - 1pm PT / 2pm MT / 3pm CT / 4pm ET - Pre-session Thread

• 11 September 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hello all!  

Back from PTO and ready to roll with Office Hours (as soon as I remember how to, you know, use Gainsight and type and stuff)!

PLEASE NOTE NEW LINK BELOW FOR SESSION!

This thread is for our upcoming Tuesday Admin Office Hours session on Tuesday, September 12, 2023 at 1pm PT / 2pm MT / 3pm CT / 4pm ET.

Please submit your questions below as replies to this post in advance if you can, and we'll address them during the session (or if there’s a quick answer available, we’ll post as replies to the questions).

There is no need to register for these sessions - you can join at any time. Once the session is underway, I will go in order of questions posted below first, then field questions from anybody else who has joined as well. Look forward to talking with you!

Conference Details (Zoom):

Tuesday, September 12, 2023 at 1pm PT / 2pm MT / 3pm CT / 4pm ET

Join Zoom Meeting:

https://gainsight.zoom.us/j/92085010484?pwd=UWo1Wkd1eWhEVmdTZHlyakdtYkpSdz09

Meeting ID: 920 8501 0484

Password: 301543

For dial-in info by your location, find your local number: 

https://gainsight.zoom.us/u/addOPjzrlv

3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Hi Scott,

I am wondering how to give a user access to our Sandbox so they can do some testing.  My users do not log into GS via the web.  They access GS through SF. 

Thanks,

Rhonda

Badge

Hi Scott,

Welcome back & hope you had a great break! I’m hoping for some tips for managing rules and JO Programs.

Our daily rules have a handful of failures on occasion. I’m set up to receive the email notifications and pop into each rule’s execution log to take a look & make adjustments as needed. However I’m wondering if there is a more efficient way to go about this as it can be quite tedious, especially as the number of rules overall grows. I’m using Rule Chains, but as far as I can tell I still have to review each individual rule one by one.

With Journey Orchestrator, I have reports and dashboards that give me a general idea of participants, open rates, etc.. But I’m curious if there are efficient ways to check on the participant logic (is it still bringing in who it should) besides spot-checking 20+ programs randomly; and if there are best practices around improving our bounce/reject rates, and even understanding why they are high in the first place.

Totally understand if this is not the best forum for this, but wanted to check with you and this group as everyone is always so helpful and knowledgeable. I can post in the Gainsight Slack as well after this call.

Thank you so much, as always! You really are the best!

Chae

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Scott,

I have another question about a C360 report if we have time.

Thanks,

Rhonda