Solved

Rule to trigger a CTA to review/re-evaluate manual Sentiment

Badge +1

Hello All,

I hope you are doing well these days.

I need to create a rule to trigger a CTA for each project and customer,  in order to set the manual sentiment on health score regularly.

I think what I need here is the rule to look for the Project Sentiment, and if it is stale (it gets like that after 2 months if it hasn't changed), trigger a CTA for the CSM to re-evaluate the Sentiment.

I have tried to create a rule but I do not seem to find the project sentiment and the “stale” in order to trigger the action. 

Any guideline/steps on how to do this? 

Thanks in advance.

icon

Best answer by matthew_lind 5 May 2020, 20:28

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Maria, I’ve found the Scorecard very powerful, but once in a while a bit tricky when attempting to select in the proper fields. I’m assuming Project Sentiment is one of the Measures on your Scorecard. If so, I would build a rule using the Scorecard Fact as your base object.

At minimum, Show the ID and CSM fields so you can direct your CTA to the right Account / Relationship and CSM.

At minimum, Filter on Measure ID → Name (likely Project Sentiment) and the Score Modified Date (at whatever time interval you consider stale)

I don’t believe you can use the Scorecard’s “Stale” timeframe in a Rule. (Someone correct me if I’m mistaken.) You may need to write the Rule to simply use a Date filter that is the same as what you consider Stale.

I like your use case. Good luck!

Badge +1

@matthew_lind Thanks very much for this.

That is what I did at the end. You are right “Stale” is not field that can be used.