Solved

Has anyone else experienced issues with their MDAs/Rules Engine/S3 Connectors this week? Specificall

Badge
Hi!

I am having S3 failures for our usage data uploads and any rules that are fetching from those MDA tables due to 'invalid GSID at row number _'

Has anyone else experienced issues with GSIDs? This all started failing this week and I have made no changes to the MDA or any process that uses the GSID, of which I know very little. I'm not sure what this GSID even is or what it is required for.

Any help on this would be much appreciated so that I can start to troubleshoot this!

icon

Best answer by nitin_pawar 3 June 2019, 10:58

View original

6 replies

Hi Manmeet,

Can you share following details via a support ticket to us?

Org Id:

Rule Id:

I will take a look at it and see what's the issue with the rules

Badge
Hi! I have a support ticket open but sometimes it's quicker to get a response on Communities, especially if it's something that I can end up fixing on my end.

Ticket #79421

Hi Manmeet,

We have fixed issue related to data load issue.

Let us know if you see any issues running it again.

Thanks,

Nitin

Badge
Thanks! Yeah still experiencing same error issue on a few rules, 'invalid GSID'.

However most of them are running properly now. I also still have issues with the s3 data ingest jobs. Following up on the support ticket but I did have a question in general regarding S3 buckets.

For the failed jobs, if I have the stored error files, how can I manually upload that data? Or do I need to have my dev team run that job again?

@manmeet_dosanjh I recently started going through all of the unanswered or unresolved problems and questions here. Was checking to see if this has been resolved or if it is an ongoing issue ?

Badge

Yup all set here! thanks for following up.