Question

Edit My Customer view

• 30 January 2017
  • 5 replies

I have a requirement to add a column from the Accounts object on the My customer view on the Gainsight Tab.

Under the administration UI Views i do not see My customers view

also, when we click on the customer name - customer 360 view is shown , is there a way to navigate to Accounts tab and load the account on accounts tab of SFDC.

any advise on how i can achieve / edit My customer view will be helpfull

5 replies

Badge +3
On the add a column to the My Customer view - you should find it under Administration/UI Views listed as a Customers view.  Do you see something like the screenshot below?

For getting to the Account, you can click on the three dots in the upper right of the Customer360

Let me know if this helps.
Hi Denise,

On the Administration/UI Views - I just see the following. I do not see the My customers as a customers view. I'm i missing something here? - i do have the PS Gainsight admin assigned to my user

For getting to account - Yes i'm able to access the account as per your advise, however is there a way to configure to reach this account view with lesser click - currently it takes 3 clicks to reach here from My customers - Customer 360 - View account

Pls do let me know

Thanks!

~Lokesh
Hi Denise,

Also, Just wanted to let you know currently we are looking at My customers under the Gainsight Tab

I'm not able to find this view in UI views as Gainsight Tab itself is not listed.

Pls advise

Thanks!

~Lokesh
Badge +3
Lokesh

Thanks for sending the screenshots.  The My Customers view referred to in your picture is a "Dashboard Layout".  To add your new column to the view, you should go to the scorecard layout and edit My Scorecard or to the Dashboard Layout if it is another section in your Dashboard.

I'll try a couple of things to see if we can add the link from the Customers tab direct to the account (not a built-in function) but I'll try something out.
Hi Denise,

Thanks!, I was able to trace to My Scorecard layout to add the required column.

Your advise helped me

I will look forward for your advise on to access Account from account tab from My customer view

Thanks!

~Lokesh