Solved

Separating the ACV's of 2 CSM's that share an account

• 6 August 2020
  • 1 reply

Badge

I am trying to fix some reporting issues we’re seeing regarding our CSM’s and their accounts. For example, Account1 has 2 CSM’s assigned to it because CSM1 deals with product1 and CSM2 deals with product2. The ACV for product1 is $100k but the ACV for product2 is $200k. In the reports for CSM’s total ACV, we are seeing all the ACV assigned to CSM1. Account1 doesn’t even show up on the list of customers in the report for CSM2.

There are separate opportunities with their names assigned and correct ACV for their products in Account1’s gainsight C360.

Is there a way I can separate these two opportunities to show what I actually want in the report?

Please let me know if you need more specifics but this would be so helpful in fixing these reports.

icon

Best answer by jean.nairon 11 August 2020, 01:32

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

If you have two opportunities, you could create a report with the Opps object and show some Account Level data on the report. You can also group by the account name if you want to total figures like ACV. 

@larissablitz - are you using relationships to track both products? How are you tracking CSM assignment? Not suggesting you have to use relationships but if you do use it as the product, you could track which ones belong to each CSM. But I’m curious how you’re currently assigning the CSM because it is most likely what’s causing the reporting issues.