Question

Active Success plans for customer's entitlements are not reflecting in CSM's Dashboard

• 22 June 2021
  • 2 replies

Hello,

For my customer, we do have an active success plan defined for one of the customer’s entitlement. But when I go to CSM Dashboard, this active success plan do not appear under “CSM: My Success Plans” 

Below is the snapshot where you see the active success plan- 

I expect this success plan should appear also on to CSM’s dashboard but actually it’s not as you see below and just shows “No data found” : 

Can you please let me know if anything I am missing here OR any settings that prevents “defined and active entitlement success plan info” to appear on CSM’s dashboard ? 

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Hi Ganesh,

Can you expand a bit on what field are you using in global filter configuration? Also, can you open the same report (CSM: My Success Plans) in report builder and use the above filter to filter?

I just clicked on to the CIRCLE containing SG and selected my name to assign that success plan to me and after which I was able to successfully see the the success plan on my dashboard. So just to summerize, ensure that the success plan is assigned to yourself if it was earlier created by someone else.