Wondering if anyone has tried to use the feature guide (knowledge bot) yet? I've run into some pretty major issues, as well as just some inefficient and confusing pain points. Hoping that someone has some insights, as these are really show stoppers for us being able to use this feature. This is for the product formerly known as Aptrinsic.
- Setting the engagement visibility for the items in a feature guide doesn't impact the visibility of the feature guide. I found that out when I launched the feature guide, ostensibly for testing, to myself, and everyone saw it 😞.
- There's no way to set feature guide visibility. Would have expected underlying engagement visibility to dictate the feature guide visibility, but that is not the case. Therefore, there is no way to test the feature guide.
- There are some pages on our platform such as code editor tools where the feature guide button displays over the top of the primary action button. Cannot change location or allow user to close feature guide (remove bot button)
- Can only set activation URLs for feature guide, but it will always display subsequently. We would like it only to display on particular pages, such as Home, Get Started, Flow Builder create flow, Integration details, and Account.
- Would have expected feature guide to show pages of the engagement. Only shows category, so you have Overview category with an Overview topic. That obviously doesn't work well.
- Cannot link directly to Zendesk articles without admin access. Even after you add articles manually, there's no indication of where these display. Would expect them to display in the category I selected, but that does not seem to be the case. The tab doesn't even display in the editor.
- Cannot rearrange pages of the feature guide, without removing and re-adding the engagements in subsequent order.
- Cannot make a change (even in audience) to any underlying engagement without first removing it from the feature guide.
- Cannot preview feature guide with content.
- Cannot preview engagements once they are set to Automatic + Knowledge Bot.