Show how many users will see an engagement

Related products: PX Engagements

After applying audience rules for a guide, I would like to see how many users match the criteria. This would help boost my confidence in the rules I created. For example, if I have 0 rules I’d like to see that every user is going to see the guide, and if I apply a rule for something like “users are not located in north america” I would expect that number to decrease. Without this, I don’t know if the rules are working or not.

This would be helpful for me too!

@jared2095 I agree that this would be a great feature! :)

Currently, the only way to do something similar is by creating matching Audience Logic within a PX Email Engagement, which does have a “Preview” option, or by using the same filters in Audience Explorer.

@link_black thanks for the reply. It would be nice to also have this on the Segments page. Seems like the primary thing you want to know about a segment is how many users belong to it.

@jared2095 You can add a Segment to the Email Audience Logic and then preview to see which users have been assigned to that Segment.  But, be sure that you understand Segments and how they work in PX, since they do not work the same as other Audience Logic and Report filters.