Flexibility in setting logical operators between rules

Related products: PX Engagements

Hello everyone,

I would like to have more flexibility in Audience Logic when defining the criteria for our engagements. Currently, the only option for setting logical operators between rules is to choose a global “AND” or “OR” operator for all the chosen rules.

EXAMPLE:

I want to show our engagement to all the users satisfying the following criteria:

• (UserId is on a certain list OR the User triggered a Custom Event) AND (User visited URL)

where Users, Custom Events and URL are different Rules in Audience Logic.

In other words I want to show our engagement to all the users which have visited a certain URL and which satisfy at least one of the conditions in brackets (their ID is on a list of IDs OR they triggered a certain event).

Maybe you can apply a logic similar to the one for “Group&Prioritize Engagements” which you announced in the last PX Release Notes - maybe Rules in Audience Logic can be grouped too in some similar way (which would then allow to insert group logical operators while maintaining the global operator as it is now).

@dorian_cudina Thanks for sharing this feedback. I am redirecting this to the product team for more visibility.