Cohort Usage data by User

Related products: PX Analytics

I want the ability to see in one screen all users and what features they’ve used over a selected date range. Right now I see high level usage statistics at a company level, or granular data at the individual level, but there’s no way to group the data by all users in one company and corresponding features. 

This can be done in the Query Builder with the following query:

Event

• Any feature, Grouped by features

Audience:

• Account Name = [target customer]
  • Group by Email address

No StatusCurrent Functionality

Thanks, @broghanzwack but it doesn’t quite hit the mark. As you can see in this screenshot:

There’s no story to be told without exporting to Excel and then re-doing all of the analysis. What I’m looking for is a stacked bar chart that shows the person’s name/email on the y-axis and the features they used (stacked) in the x-axis. That layout is actionable and tells a story.

Do you know if that’s possible?

Ah, got it. Thanks for elaborating @mwigozki. While we can’t create that kind of visualization in PX, you should be able to do so in CS’s Adoption Explorer. I’d recommend working with your CS admin to build a dashboard widget according to your requirements. 

Current FunctionalityNo Status

Thanks, @broghanzwack. Out of curiosity, are you recommending a workaround because PX won’t be creating that type of visualization? 

Hey @mwigozki - that’s right. I can see that you’ve also got CS available to you, so would recommend leveraging the PX-CS platform together to fulfill this particular usecase. I cannot think of a way you might accomplish this particular visualization in PX alone, and am not sure it’s on the roadmap. @Chandu - can you please weigh in on this? Have we considered adding this feature improvement?